Our Mission Statement
St John’s Catholic Primary School is a learning community with a Catholic ethos founded on Gospel values. During their time with us, we will work with every child and in partnership with their parents / carers to:
- Love God, love one another, understand, value, and respect other faiths, and celebrate the common ground between us, and serve our community faithfully
- Find a love of learning and grow a wealth of knowledge
- Celebrate effort, progress and attainment – and never give up however hard the lesson
- Find the opportunity to use our unique gifts and talents in the name of God and grow these gifts as part of our own personal development and for the good of others
- Discover new friends, respect one another and celebrate difference in our school, community and world
- Support the social, physical and mental well-being of each other and our community
- Flourish, feel happy and secure at school and enabled to give their best, leaving the school ready for the next chapter of their life.
Weekly Gospel Reading from Chaplaincy Team
Sunday 23rd May
Good news from Father Jeremy at St. Mary's!
Each week, Father Jeremy shares the Good News with St. Mary's school, Bath.
St. Mary's have kindly shared this with all of our schools in the Camino Partnership.
It can be found here each week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8OwFMMjh4QUfRVik67iGw/videos