To learn more about the 'Life to the Full' Scheme that we will be teaching in the Summer Term you can watch this short video.
In Early Years and Key Stage One the doors open at 8.45am, registration is at 8.50am. The school doors open in KS 2 at 8.40am, to allow the children a little time to hang their coats up, put their bags, water bottles and reading books away. Before Registration at 8.45am.
8.50am (EYFS and KS 1) Morning school begins.
8.45am (KS 2) Morning school begins
10.30-10.45am. (Foundation/ KS1) 10.40-10.55am (KS2) Morning break
12.10pm - 1.10pm Lunchtime for all children
1.10pm (Foundation/KS1) 1.10 pm (KS2) Afternoon school begins
3.10 pm (Foundation/KS1) 3.15 pm (KS2) School day ends
Breakfast and After-School Club
To book a session for your child please email the school office: email@example.com;
- Every school day from 7.30am – 8.45 am for children based at the school.
- A Continental breakfast of toast and cereal is offered to the children.
- Run by qualified and experienced play workers
- A fun and safe environment for children to start their day.
After School Club
- Open every school day from 3.15pm – 6.00 pm
- Fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities
- Child centred play setting
- Non Curriculum based learning and play
- Healthy afternoon snack
Run by qualified and experienced play workers from SuperPirates
Breakfast Club - £4.00 per session
After School Club - £11.00 per session