At St John's Catholic Primary School we are so pleased to have all the children back to school. We have been working hard to ensure that your child has the best possible school experience slightly adapted due to COVID-19. Most of our clubs will be up and running, including: Forest School, Dance, Taekwondo, Rock Steady, Fun Science, and many more. If you are interested in your child joining a club please visit the clubs page.
YMCA are also running their Breakfast Club and After-School Club, providing essential childcare for parents returning to work.
If you would like to know more about the changes we have made, below you will find links to our Risk Assessment and our reopening letter to parents.
This is the letter to sent to all families with our reopening arrangements:
This is our current Risk Assessment which is reviewed weekly:
This is our School Visitor Agreement
This is the latest guidance for Parents
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
St John’s Catholic Primary School is a learning community with a Catholic ethos founded on Gospel values. During their time with us, we will work with every child and in partnership with their parents / carers to:
- Love God, love one another, understand, value, and respect other faiths, and celebrate the common ground between us, and serve our community faithfully
- Find a love of learning and grow a wealth of knowledge
- Celebrate effort, progress and attainment – and never give up however hard the lesson
- Find the opportunity to use our unique gifts and talents in the name of God and grow these gifts as part of our own personal development and for the good of others
- Discover new friends, respect one another and celebrate difference in our school, community and world
- Support the social, physical and mental well-being of each other and our community
- Flourish, feel happy and secure at school and enabled to give their best, leaving the school ready for the next chapter of their life.