Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium? If so we can fund £180 of clubs outside of school for your child. It also brings £1320 additional funding into the school to help support teaching and learning.
You may choose to send your child to: beavers, scouts, drama, instrumental lessons, gymnastics, dance, swimming or another club. When you and your child have chosen the club you wish to join, please bring your receipt to the school office and you will be able to claim upto £180 per academic year.
To apply you simply need to register for Free School Meals, (even if you opt for your child to have packed lunches)
How to apply:
You can register your entitlement for Pupil Premium/Free School Meals - Eligible by Benefit (EBB) if :
- you have children who attend a school in Bath and North East Somerset*, and
- you are in receipt of any of the qualifying benefits listed below.
Qualifying benefits for Pupil Premium/Free School Meals:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, without any Working Tax Credit, and an annual household income (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) that is not more than £16,190
- Run-on Working Tax Credit which is only paid for 4 weeks after you STOP qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
How to register
- Download and complete the Free School Meals Registration Form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Free School Meals helpline on 01225 394317 to make a telephone registration. We will need you to tell us your National Insurance Number or National Asylum Seeker Support Number when you call.
- Print and complete the Free School Meals Registration Form and post it to: People & Communities Finance, Free School Meals, Bath & North East Somerset Council, Lewis House, Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JG
Please note that the Local Authority will check your initial and on-going eligibility to qualifying benefits on your behalf using the DFE online Free School Meal Eligibility Checking Service. Your National Insurance or National Asylum Seeker Support Number and Date of Birth must be completed clearly and accurately.
How do we spend our Pupil Premium Money?
Click here to find out how we are spending our Pupil Premium money this year.
Please click here for the Pupil Premium Report 2016