At St John's we offer a variety of free and paid for activities both within school time and after school. Please click below for further information.
All clubs (paid and free) will start in the week beginning MONDAY 11TH September 2017 and will end in the week beginning MONDAY 4th December 2017. Please note that we break up for half term on Friday 20th October, returning on Tuesday 31st October (when clubs will recommence); Monday 30th October is an INSET day.
If a club session needs to be cancelled for any reason, your club leader should contact you directly to let you know. For this reason, you will be asked on the booking slip to provide a contact number (ideally a mobile number).
- Reply slips and payment (where applicable) should be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the child’s name and the club title. Please note that payment is by cheque only, we are not accepting any cash payments via the school office.
- Cheques should be made payable to the individual coach – details on slip. If you are paying for more than one club, please submit separate cheques in separated envelopes; we have limited spaces and it will make us more efficient in arranging your refund should your child not be successful in getting a space.
- Please do not send in loose slips or cheques. NO CASH!
- Spaces are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For paid clubs, the individual club leader will confirm by text whether your child has a place. For free clubs, the school office will confirm in writing whether your child has a place.
- All club fees are non-refundable.
By signing the slip you agree to:
- Give permission for your child to attend these clubs, and confirm that you and your child understand that consecutive non-attendance of three weeks may result in their place being offered to someone else.
- Collect your child promptly after each session, and contact the club leader beforehand if your child cannot attend on any day. At the back of this pack you will find a club leaders contact list.
- Inform the club leader of any medical conditions that may affect your child during the sessions.