Required from September 2019.
The Governors of St John’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a talented, committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our school, this role will initially be based in a mixed Year 3/4 class.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Excited by children’s learning and love to inspire
- Committed to creating a stimulating learning environment
- Able to work in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider school community
- Able to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
We can offer you,
- Children who are enthusiastic about their learning
- A bright, attractive and stimulating school environment
- The support of a dedicated staff team together with a proactive governing body.
Prior to employment an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought together with other relevant employment checks.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: 25th April
Completed application forms should be returned by post or emailed to: email@example.com