Our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) works very hard to raise funds to buy extras for our children to make their time at St Johns even more special.
We have a number of fundraising events a throughout the year including Christmas disco, clothing appeals, Cakes Sales and the ever popular Summer Fayre. It’s all good fun and it is great to know that all the monies raised goes to support our children in their education.
In the past 12 months the monies raised has gone towards:-
- Additional Garden Storage
- A Library Reading Challenge
- Kitchen/Cooking Equipment
Keep an eye on this page as St Johns School is always thinking of ways in which the PTA funds can be spent in order to enhance yours children learning experiences and we will be able to let our school community of any news through this blog.
You could help in any of the ways below. We realise that your time is precious so any help and support is really appreciated.
- You could come to our meetings. You will be more than welcome. We usually send out information on the weekly new letter to let you know when and where they are.
- You could help ant our events.Just look out for the notices around school which advertise forthcoming events and contact our Chair(s) or ask at reception. We always need help to ensure the events run smoothly and that we raise as much money as possible.
If you are interested please contact Su Ashbee/Karen Neate at firstname.lastname@example.org