Welcome to our new parents/careers/grandparents 2018/19 is already filling upj with planned PTA events. Our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) works very hard to raise funds to buy extras for our children to make their time at St Johns even more special.
We have a number of fundraising events a throughout the year including Christmas disco, clothing appeals, Cakes Sales and the ever popular Summer Fayre. It’s all good fun and it is great to know that all the monies raised goes to support our children in their education.
In the past 12 months the monies raised has gone towards:-
- EYFS Outdoor play equipment
- Maths Books
- Reading books
- Music Minis
- Coaches for every class for some school trips...and lots more.
Keep an eye on this page as St Johns School is always thinking of ways in which the PTA funds can be spent in order to enhance yours children learning experiences and we will be able to let our school community of any news through this blog.
You could help in any of the ways below. We realise that your time is precious so any help and support is really appreciated.
- You could come to our meetings. You will be more than welcome. We usually send out information on the weekly new letter to let you know when and where they are.
- You could help out at our events. Just look out for the notices around school which advertise forthcoming events and contact our Chair(s) or ask at reception. We always need help to ensure the events run smoothly and that we raise as much money as possible.
- Thank you to those of you that came to the AGM, especially our new parents. The first committee meeting will be Thursday 4th October 2018 at 18:15 in the the staff room. All parents and teachers are welcome.